We are looking for business focused Data Analyst to come and join a leading specialist in Global & Local risk Solutions in the Insurance industry.
This is a great opportunity for entry to mid-level individuals. You'll be working actively with Data Solutions team providing support in client data analysis, mapping, transformation, extraction, reporting monitoring and maintenance.
Also you'll be providing technical support for MRA Data Solutions activity and assigned data systems.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with the business to understand and define detailed business requirements with respect to data to be captured, systems functionality and reporting / distribution of the data
- Translate business requirements into business rules and technical / functional specifications
- Ensure data is validated and checked by building validations into process using tools available
- Code business rules and set up data jobs as part of the EDI/ETL processes that utilise SAP Data Services technology
- Create and run reports / extracts based on data from various data systems
- Improving data processes
- Work on user acceptance testing for system upgrades
What you'll need to have:
- Finance related degree (actuarial)
- Experience in financial services - exposure in insurance preferred
- Good track of record of data analysis and data management skills
- Excellent SQL skills
- A good understanding of Data Warehousing and Data Base concepts and fundamentals
If this sounds like you, please get in touch directly on 02 8075 9909 or APPLY directly to this role advertisement.