We are working on behalf of an NSW State Government department and we are looking to recruit an experienced Data Analyst, with a background in mathematics, statistics or data science, who can demonstrate expertise in data evaluation, research, analytics, forecasting and statistical analysis.
The role of Performance Analyst delivers assessment data analysis to support the Business Performance and Reporting team within the department.
- Deliver business performance analytics to support decision making
- Develop continual improvement and practice conformance tools and processes.
- Provide and develop a suite of reports to support the business requirements
- Resolve any reporting issues, ensuring system integrity and availability
- Collaborate teams across the to establish processes and frameworks that strengthen the quality and availability of information.
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, data science or other relevant disciplines
- Experience in
- data evaluation,
- statistical analysis
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills