So, you're a security professional? My Financial Services portfolio requires someone with ambition to own Cyber Security, and be the SME. If that's you...
What do they need help with:
- Overall Cyber security expertise across all domains of InfoSec
- Detailing security requirements which make sense
- Work closely with vendors, to find solutions which make sense
- They've spent a lot of time drafting their CyberSec objectives, your job is to ensure they're on track
- Be the Security SME. Go to conferences, meet ups and stay up to date with what's happening
Here's what we need from you:
- MS, Linux and or CISCO certification
- A deep understanding of cloud computing systems and security frameworks
- ASD Essential 8 and OWASP Top 10 aren't foreign terms
- We can read all about your hands on experience with AD, Firewalls, Anti-Virus, Web Application Firewalls and SIEM tech in your CV.
What's in it for you:
- $140-$155k package, 12m FTC which will likely go permanent
- Great working culture which focuses on getting things done, together.
- Flexibility, kids pick ups/drop offs aren't an issue
- Cafe, gym & fitness classes
- Direct access to Senior executives
- 2 minute walk from the train station
If you're keen to explore. APPLY directly to this ad, or get in touch on 0478 129 450