- Macquarie Park location
- National Facilities Management company
- Collaborative team culture
Great opportunity to show case your excellent customer service skills in this fast paced Customer Service role. Be part of a collaborative and hard working team culture.
This role is a very busy inbound role so you will need to be able to handle high call volumes whilst still providing top quality customer care.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Answering inbound calls from clients across New Zealand and Australia
- Dealing with any enquiries over the telephone
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Ensure calls are completed within KPI targets
- Answering email queries in a timely manner
Your skills/ experience will include:
- Proven experience in a customer service role for at least 2 years
- Ability to provide excellent customer service both over the phone and email communication
- Be an awesome team player and look out for your colleagues in busier periods
- High attention to detail
- A good problem solver and stay calm under pressure
- Experience handling high call volume.
I am interviewing for this role immediately so please hit APPLY today.