Leading Wine and Spirits business in the CBD are looking for an experienced Administrator and Customer Service Officer with industry experience.
Assist the Corporate Finance Team in the provision of the accounting administration and related services for the business as well as sales order processing and invoicing.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable support when needed
- Managing the end to end sales process
- Performing credit checks
- Weekly reporting to the sales team
- Month End Processing / Drafting of accruals for significant debtors and creditors (if required).
- Liasing with sales team
- Filing of documents - ensure all filing for AP, AR, banking documentation is done in a timely manner and kept up to date.
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer Literacy including MS Office in particular Word & Excel
- Good communication skills
- Customer Service focus.
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Sound numerical skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self sufficient, ambitious Accounts Administrator with an industry background. Please apply if you fit the above requirements and would like to be considered!