- Dynamic, growing, fast-paced business
- Opportunity to make your mark in a new division of an iconic brand
- $150k including super
Reporting to the GM for CX and working within a dynamic and close-knit team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer needs, develop customer journeys and service blueprints for a new digital-first experience.
- Design and deliver customer research based on HCD principles.
- Drive an understanding of CX across the business and support the development of the CX function.
- Work collaboratively across numerous business functions (marketing, technology, product, service, operation etc) to translate customer insights into the optimal CX and sustainable business outcomes.
- Have end to end involvement from current state journey maps, research, future state blueprints through to the implementation of remarkable customer experiences.
- Ensure a laser focus on initiatives that will generate the greatest impact, CX improvement, retention, revenue uplift or cost saving.
- Deep understanding of CX design best practice (ideally with a minimum of 5 years’ CCD experience covering both service design and UX).
- Insight into trends and innovation.
- B2B or digital platform business model experience will be highly regarded.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and in particular, technology teams.
- Ability to translate the complex into the simple.