Furthermore, we're after some technical ability with respect to business processes to determine technology requirements, deliver these requirements to the DevOps team and project manage follow-up and completion. In so doing, you'll need to articulate these ideas but also balance them against what’s technologically feasible and financially and functionally reasonable.
What you'll be doing day to day:
We require both hard skills and soft skills. You'll need to know how to pull, analyse and report data trends, and be able to share that information with others and apply it on the business side. A good understanding of technology stacks and workflows is preferred; however you do not need a background in IT as long as they have a general understanding of how systems, products and tools work.
Your background and experience:
- We're looking for someone with a proven track record in a media sales environment, with an ability to foster strong partnerships with new and existing clients alike.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer/shopper research organisation as a business or data analyst.
- BSc or BCom in Research, Business, Technology fields or similar.
- Sound understanding of networks, databases and other technology
- Strong analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Advanced Excel skills
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of business structure
- Stakeholder analysis
- Requirements engineering
- Costs benefit analysis
- Processes modelling