- Innovative, creative, bold business with big plans
- Take the lead in designing something game-changing
- Attractive salary on offer plus skin in the game
This is a difficult brief to showcase in the context of a job ad because it really is the marriage of curiosity, psychology, passion and data. In a nutshell you’ll:
- Bring copywriting, design, analytics and testing together to ensure the customer journey is frictionless and delivers to campaign objectives.
- Be forever curious about what makes your customers tick, focussed on optimising the right journey, messaging and UI for them.
- Dig deep into the data and with your experience you'll be able to articulate exactly what isn’t working and what could be better and why. And you'll want to jump on the problems or bottlenecks they face, to deliver frictionless conversions for them.
- Be proactive in the way you manage, test and implement conversions across the website and email funnels to deliver optimised experiences.
- Have ultimate ownership of the front end website and landing pages - everything from planning to design to testing to delivery and performance.
- Create conversion optimisation strategies using both qual (page evaluations, UX design principles, onsite audits/reviews) and quant (traffic source analysis, web analytics tools) sources.
- Conduct internal planning and lead the development of A/B and multivariate testing road maps that will lift conversion rates from insight discovery through to execution of the testing strategies.
- Troubleshoot and spot existing issues with optimisation test set-ups and present results internally or externally through the production of high quality documentation through web analytics and segmentation.
- Keep customer experience first, while developing ways to enhance acquisition, usage and retention.
- Be the subject matter expert of conversion optimisation & UX engagements.
- Understand the entire process definition to execution to insight discovery.
And What You’ll Need To Bring To The Table
As a results driven marketer who craves improvement, you bring:
- 8+ years experience with at least 4 years ownership of web conversion funnels.
- Familiarity with conversion optimization testing tools (VWO, Google Optimize, Hotjar, Optimizely or similar).
- Experience with multichannel media campaigns and working knowledge of paid search testing ad text and landing pages.
- Understand best practices for UI and UX for landing pages, applications, mobile, and desktop.
- Strong grasp of ROI with an analytical mind to dig deep into the data for insights and generate hypotheses for constant and fast iteration testing.
- Full end-to-end experience in driving product adoption, improving conversion funnel and reporting, and effectively communicate test ideas and influence decisions.
- Advanced understanding of Web analytics (ideally Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics)
- The ability to share 'stories' with the broader team.
- Demonstrated experience building and owning a conversion led end to end website.