- Innovative, hyper-growth business
- Identify ways to drive meaningful customer relationships
- Circa $150k plus skin in the game
And if this excites you too, look no further!
What’s It All About
Reporting to a dynamic CMO and as overall owner for all things ‘customer’, you’ll:
- Build tools, customer journeys and segmentation to deliver remarkable, optimised experiences that encourage loyalty, cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Develop and manage customer strategies aligned to business and brand outcomes.
- Manage the design and execution of onboarding, nurture, churn and loyalty programs.
- Dive deep into the database for insights to drive growth and loyalty.
- Develop strategies to improve customer data capture and optimise RFM, average transaction value and CLV
- Be responsible for data governance standards and ensures data is captured consistently and appropriately across different touch points and channels.
- Lead the design, execution and delivery of different testing approaches and campaign measurement methodology, including design and management of control groups.
- Execute and test different customer journeys and approaches across segments to understand ‘right message, right segment, right time’.
- Keep up to speed with the latest CRM, customer loyalty best practices and tools.
And What You’ll Need To Bring To The Table
You’re an incredibly curious individual that is tired of doing things the same way. And with a passion for all things martech and leveraging data to understand and connect with customers, you bring:
- A passion for analytics and testing
- Strong CRM experience and ownership of the CRM channel.
- Extensive B2C experience across the full customer lifecycle.
- Bring an intimate understanding of millennial/Gen Z behaviours and future trends.
- Outcomes and customer focussed.