- Sydney CBD
- $75,000 + superannuation
Sydney CBD based business that has adapted and is stable through current times.
- Effective management of the debtor's ledger with a view to minimising debt collection risk, enhance cash inflows and achieve key KPI
- Identify and assess company debtor risks, develop strategies, assess doubtful debt provisions, debt write-offs, and assists with the financial month-end close as appropriate
- Query resolution and assist with payment plans
- Review/approval of refund requests or advise as appropriate on disputes
- Proactively manage payment plans, payment extensions, its review/approval, impact on cash flow and ensure compliance with company policies
- Resolve debtors queries and issues in relation to payments, payment extension requests, and related issues
- Support the cash forecasting process by advising and providing estimates and analysis of future cash inflows
- Customer record maintenance (as appropriate)
- Ensure that merchant facilities are collecting on time and when required, ensuring all systems are operating effectively and efficiently
- Refer debts to third party collection agencies when necessary
- At least 4 years’ solid experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.