- Credit Control with flexible working
- $65,000 - $70,000+super
- Global business based in Chatswood
This global financial services business are leaders in their flield and are a house hold name on a global basis. They are also well known for flexible working and diversity.
A full time credit controller position has become available. The role will be responsible for managing the company credit collection policies and procedures, which includes contacting clients for payment of outstanding accounts, and management of delinquent accounts.
- Cash collection - communicate, both in writing and verbally, with clients regarding outstanding accounts monitor/action the "pens down" process including partner communication, reporting and action surrounding registration hold
- Credit control - establish and maintain client contact to assist in recovering outstanding debts. This includes overseeing debt recovery and refer matters to litigation or the appointed external agency
You will have minimum 3 years credit collections experience and ideally come from an insurance or financial services background. Verbal and written communication is a must and the ability to negotiate at all levels for the desired outcome of the business.
You will also possess the following
- Accounting skills
- Presentation of monthly partners reports re credit control / AR
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications and Database administration
- High level of integrity and professionalism
This position is for a permanent full time position and would offer flexible working if required.