- Leverage a compliance background in Responsible Lending
- 8 month maternity leave role (potential long term role through team growth)
- Work in a fast moving growing environment
A market leading player in the retail Financial Services sector, with a high energy and entrepreneurial culture, are looking to add an enthusiastic and driven Risk and Compliance professional to the team. Working for an exceptional mentor this will be an ideal move for a candidate early in their risk career, who is looking to work hard, absorb exceptional training and development and ride the growth path of one of the most innovative players within their sector.
The focus of the role is to:
- Create and maintain risk frameworks including risk registers, the compliance framework and undertake compliance monitoring procedures.
- Support the business to understand all relevant areas of risk and compliance
- Develop and deliver compliance training across the business
- Draft, review, update and implement policies, procedures and practices
- Review and manage risk/compliance incidents,
- Investigate, assess and recommend remedial action on any breaches and any incidents
- Conduct a regular Risk Management Certification process
- Assess the effectiveness of controls in place to mitigate risk, including quarterly controls reviews
- Provide monthly risk reporting
Furthermore, you will be expected to develop as a thought leader in the Risk & Compliance space, by reviewing publications, attending events and obtaining information from other sources in order to detect developments in the law, the regulatory environment and the industry that will or may affect the business; and assist the business to implement any changes.
You will be degree qualified (commerce / law / business) and have at least 2years' experience in a risk & compliance role (ideally within retail financial services). You will have highly developed communication and influencing skills skills with an ability to build rapport quickly across a diverse stakeholder group. In addition to a strong understanding of compliance, risk and controls management, you will be the ability to prioritise tasks to achieve tight deadlines and be able to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
To register your interest please submit your CV (in a Word Doc format) by following the prompts.
*Due to the volume of responses that we receive for each role, and the competitive nature of the process, we will only be able reply directly if we feel that you have the full profile that our client has asked us to find.