- Lucrative Salary
- Permanent Role
- Melbourne Location
The Client is a hugely well-known and respected global business that has the ability to fast-track your career within the valuations space.
This role will be responsible for:
- Carry out Property Valuations, across a wide portfolio of public and private assets
- Actively contribute, as a part of national team, to complete various valuation projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders
- Carry out all work in line with company expectations and requirements
- Providing expert advice to clients from both a valuation and consultation perspective
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Must have previous experience in a valuation role as a CPV
- Have the drive to grow within the company
- Must be willing to travel for valuations
- Have a current Australian Drivers Licence
If you're interested in this role, click “apply” to forward an updated resume to Donny Mudiasa, alternatively, forward a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, call Donny on 0430010756.
If you are interested in any other roles within the Valuations space, feel free to get in contact to discuss what other opportunities we have.