A global property service provider with offices throughout Australia and New Zealand and a leader in commercial real estate integrated services including commercial workplace project management.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of this position is to deliver large, complex construction projects for clients, with direct accountability for project delivery. This role will be the senior Project Management role in New Zealand reporting to remote leadership.
- Create, deliver and own the pipeline to achieve a divisional target.
- Ensure project compliance and QHSE regulations and standards are maintained consistently across the division and where possible exceed industry standard.
- Provide leadership and development for the team of project professionals in the division.
- Building external relationships with clients and supply partners to deliver major fit out and asset replacements projects.
- Masters / Bachelor’s in Engineering in Civil / Architecture from reputed Local / International university
- PMP certified is desirable
- You should have at least 10+ years’ experience of project / construction management in high-rise and fit out industry preferably in Real Estate Development or Retail / healthcare/ public infrastructure sectors.
- Knowledge of Building Code (New Zealand) and how this applies to corporate fit out projects
They pride themselves on delivering a quality service to their Clients and being a leader in the industry. They boast an open, inclusive and high performing business. Being a global organisation they have excellent benefits, leadership and career progression.
- Career development under strong leaders
- Flexible working conditions
- High performing, Supportive and Collaborative environment
Click APPLY or contact James Hasloch on 0434938199 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion