Great opportunity to join an established business looking for an experienced Cost/Management Accountant to join their high performing team on a contract basis.
Due to recent growth, a new opportunity has arisen. This role will report into the Financial Controller and will play a critical role in data analysis and reporting across the business to senior business partners in order to speed up decision making.
- General ledger accounting and quarterly schedules.
- Analysis and reporting of Managing product costings for operational management;
- Analysis of product pricing vs product cost
- Assists in the production of internal reports by preparing and supplying necessary information around internal charging, current account processing and provision review
- Examines plant and product operating costs vs budget and standard
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative and the ability to think outside the square
- A strong work ethic with a "can do" approach
- CA/CPA certified