- Sydney CBD
- ASX Listed business well known for excellent staff retention
- Varied role: Financial Accounting/Reporting & Management Reporting
An awesome opportunity has come up to join this ASX listed business known for staff retention. They are based in a new building in the heart of the Sydney CBD
The position is a hands on role incorporating financial accounting, management reporting, and taxation compliance for the Group's corporate entities.
- Accounting for the Corporate entities including processing of monthly transactions, calculation of internal recharges, maintenance of the general ledger, bank reconciliations and other balance sheet reconciliations
- Detailed P&L review & analysis.
- Monthly reporting for the Corporate Group including Flash and month-end board reporting, along with delivery of departmental P&L reports to Executives
- Preparation of the statutory half year & year-end reporting packs for the Corporate entities for consolidation with the Group.
- Liaising with the external Auditors as required.
- Preparation of income tax and FBT returns for the Corporate Group.
- Assistance with management of the Groups' AASB16 lease requirements.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Prior experience including financial and management accounting preparation, taxation and business analysis and reporting.
Please ply immediately for consideration.