- CBD Located
- Permanent Role
- Competitive $$$
We are on the search for an experienced conveyancer to join their busy, growing team.
This role will suit someone with 5+ years’ experience in conveyancing, with varied private client residential and commercial property experience.
Areas of work will include:
- Managing residential and commercial conveyancing transactions
- Preparation of settlement statements
- Drafting of LTO documents
- Attending settlements
- Preparing Form 1 Statements
- Attending to deposits, financial and settlement reports
- Liaising with all relevant parties throughout property transactions
- Running mortgagee in possession files
Who are we looking for?
- You will be a licensed conveyancer or property paralegal with 5+ years’ experience in a legal practice
- You will have experience using PEXA (or similar)and Duties Online
- You will be self-driven with strong time management skills and attention to detail
- You will be confident and remain calm under pressure
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will be able to manage your own files with partner and peer support and supervision and work well in a small team
I am recruiting this role immediately, please hit APPLY today.