- CBD Located
- Permanent Role
- Competitive $$$
My client run a unique business model in the legal space. If you are looking for a role with diversity and excellent culture this could be for you.
We are on the search for an experienced conveyancer to join their busy, growing team.
This role will suit someone with 5+ years' experience in conveyancing, with varied private client residential and commercial property experience.
Areas of work will include:
- Managing residential and commercial conveyancing transactions
- Preparation of settlement statements
- Drafting of LTO documents
- Attending settlements
- Preparing Form 1 Statements
- Attending to deposits, financial and settlement reports
- Liaising with all relevant parties throughout property transactions
- Running mortgagee in possession files
Who are we looking for?
- You will be a conveyancer or property paralegal with 5+ years' experience in a legal practice
- You will have experience using PEXA (or similar)and Duties Online
- You will be self-driven with strong time management skills and attention to detail
- You will be confident and remain calm under pressure
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will be able to manage your own files with partner and peer support and supervision, and work well in a small team
I am recruiting this role immediately, please hit APPLY today.