- CBD location
- Excellent team culture
- 6 month Maternity cover
A global energy company are looking for a superstar contracts administrator. This is a 6 month opportunity based in their amazing CBD offices. You will be surrounded by driven and authentic individuals.
The daily duties are:
- Monitor and report on internal and external adherence to the contract and project schedule
- Document change requests
- Develop strong working relationship and communicate with customer.
- Must be able to oversee project budgets and cost spend plans.
- Work closely and establish strong relationships with corporate support functions including Business Administration, Contracts, Supply Chain and Scheduling to ensure site compliance with policies and timely delivery of all material and services required for Operations and Maintenance of the sites
- Supports Energy Services Department in ensuring that all external contractual compliance requirements are being fulfilled including billing, training notifications, and maintenance plan forecasts
Your experience will include:
- Contract administration
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in the electricity industry in either an accounting or trading / trading analyst role
- SAP experience highly preferred
- Previous invoicing experience preferred
- Renewable Energy, Power Plant experience a plus
I am recruiting for this role immediately so please hit apply today!