An international insurance claims and loss adjusting company are currently looking to appoint a construction project manager to join their team in Sydney. Due to an increased in work load the company are keen to attract a high calibre individual who can fit well within their existing team. With a growing order book of new projects, the company are looking to grow their division with high performing individuals who are highly client facing and have working experience within this area.
For this role you will be required to have:
- A formal qualification (Ideally a bachelor's degree)
- At least 2 years' experience working in a similar with either a construction company, consultancy or insurance firm.
- High degree of written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of build processes
- High aptitude or stake holder engagement
- A friendly and proactive attitude
For this role the company is willing to offer a salary of between $80,000 to $120,000 + super and car allowance. A bonus scheme is also be available, which is based upon personal performance. This is a great role for someone looking to develop their career and work with a leading company.