This is an entry-level position that provides support to ensure that our client conducts business in compliance with ethical business practices, company policies, and legal requirements under supervision.
As a Compliance Officer, you will assist the Local MLRO and the Compliance department to meet its regulatory and head office reporting obligations, by proactively developing, managing, and maintaining a best practice compliance framework for all products and services offered by our client.
It will also involve assisting the Local MLRO in managing the Bank’s FEC & AML program and liaising with Head office in the implementation of the FEC & AML processes and the compliance team and local MLRO to perform Quality Assurance review and reporting for Know Your Customer (KYC) and ensure that all KYC profiles are in line to the Global Quality Standard set by the group and covers all regulatory requirements.
What are we looking for? Someone who has
- Minimum 3 years compliance-related experience in the financial services industry with specific AML/compliance monitoring experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the Compliance Framework and its application
- Ability to understand and research compliance and legal issues
- Strong analytical skills – ability to proactively identify issues quickly and provide business-orientated solutions
- Ability to handle confidential information and a variety of tasks simultaneously
Our client is a global bank based in the CBD. You will be joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. They’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly, and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
If this sounds like you - please apply now.