- Greenfield role to build and manage the AFCA complaints process
- Fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
Our client, a recognisable name in retail financial services, is experiencing a period of accelerated organic growth through a combination of positive market forces, diversification, focus and ambition. As a consequence, the Risk & Compliance function has created a new role to overhaul and manage the AFCA complaints process to ensure that it is fit-for-purpose and not only delivering against today's requirements but ensures that the business is well placed to capitalise on future growth.
The responsibilities include:
- Reviewing, advising and responding to AFCA complaints
- Ensuring that reviews of all complaints are actioned, resolved and finalised in an efficient and transparent manner and to legislative standards;
- Negotiating suitable resolutions of complaints with customers;
- Drafting and managing submissions to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
- Reporting to the business & Senior Management on process issues identified through the complaints management process
- Assisting with the preparation of Board and Board Committee Reports
Key Skills and Experience
- Law degree required.
- Demonstrable legal experience within banking and finance
- Dispute resolution experience
- Compliance within financial services in Australia is preferably.
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts. For further information please call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720