- Compliance leadership role within a leading home loan provider
- Growth phase business with huge career opportunities
- Sydney CBD location
This exciting and growing financial services business is a fast-paced environment that is gaining momentum and is set to become the leader in its field. They are known for rewarding success and harnessing potential. You will be given lots of opportunity to grow and develop and will be part of a close-knit team.
Reporting in to the Head of Legal, Risk and Compliance and managing a small team, you will lead all legal and compliance for this well-established business. A typical day for you looks like:
- Managing a team of 3
- Reviewing, advising and responding to AFCA queries
- Reviewing and advising on commercial agreements
- Ensure independent reviews of all complaints are actioned, resolved and finalised
- Negotiating suitable resolutions of complaints with customers
- Drafting and managing submissions to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
- Taking a leading role in reporting to the business & Senior Management on issues identified through the complaints management process
- Assisting with the preparation of Board and Board Committee Reports and complaints advice
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts including:
- approving marketing materials, updating company policies and procedures
- assisting in providing compliance input, and advising on changes in the regulatory landscape.
- 3-4 + years compliance experience preferably in banking and finance
- Dispute resolution experience preferable
- Experience in compliance within financial services in Australia is preferably
- Law degree preferred
If you meet the above requirements please apply with the link below.