- Company Secretary for Wealth Management Group
- ASX listed experience preferred
- Circa $180,000 per annum
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the day-to-day Company Secretariat function for the group and its subsidiary entities
- Manage the delivery of board and board committee items including schedules, agendas, papers, matters arising and minutes
- Drafting board papers and circular resolutions
- Provide Board/Director assistance
- Manage statutory and regulatory reporting requirements
- Manage the Policy Governance Framework
- Ensuring company registers and company records maintenance
- Maintenance of governance checklists
- Project support and ad hoc duties as required.
We are looking for an experienced Company Secretary, with either a legal or financial background. You will need a strong working knowledge of company regulatory and reporting requirements, statutory lodgements, regulatory and governance requirements. Experience within either Financial Services or within an ASX listed background would be an advantage.
For further information please call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720