With a fantastic CFO to report in to you will benefit from a broad, engaging role with the opportunity to be involved in REAL decision making. This role will grow as the company grows and you have the opportunity to learn genuine ASX reporting and compliance skills to enhance your career now and beyond.
Attitude and communication skills are key but some of the basic responsibilities are:
- Month end - Complete process of closing each month and reporting to the Finance Director
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Client analysis and dashboard presentation to senior management
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Monthly intercompany reconciliations
- Management of cash flow
- Management of multiple company accounts
- Annual FBT Reports
- Payroll Tax
- BAS Lodgement
- Payroll including US payroll (via ADP), annual payment summaries and other payroll activities.
- Assisting with income tax returns.
- Assisting with financial audit half year and full year reporting