COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER (Part time 3 days) - Sydney CBD - $100k
About the employer
This is a leading Corporate with a national property portfolio presence. The company boasts strong leadership with a high performing team and sought after culture.
What's on offer
This fantastic employer is in the market for an exprienced Property Manager to join an established and solid business.
The role will involve the day to day management of a portfolio of commercial properties and leases located along across major cities within Australia.
Specific duties include:
- Negotiate lease and divestiture terms;
- Assist analysis team with financial modelling as required for transactions;
- Brief external consultants and Project Management team in relation to new property/sites search, as well as divestures;
- Co-ordinate the internal governance process of lease documents and services agreements with external suppliers and internal team;
- Lease execution, management, system upload and customer handover;
- Conduct market rent reviews and coordinate critical dates management;
- Brief internal stakeholders on key terms (inc but not limited to essential lease terms) and critical milestone dates following lease execution;
- General Adminsitrative tasks where required across portfolio management;
This role is ideally suited to a post-grad with a degree in property economics/ commerce/ finance, with a minimum of 4 years property experience, preferably commercial assets and leases.
To find out more about this role please contact apply to the link.
Commercial Property Manager (Part time 3 days)