COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER – Private Group (North Sydney) $80,000 Package + Bonus.
- Exposure to asset management duties including leasing;
- Working with industry leading mentors;
- Immediate Start.
This is a small privately owned property group, based in North Sydney with a blended portfolio of privately owned assets.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
This solid employer is in the market for a progressive Property Manager to join an established and growing business with the potential for career exposure into asset management duties. The role will involve the daily management of a portfolio of commercial assets located across Metropolitan Sydney.
- Managing the performance of all Tenants and their leases, ensuring that the properties are presented to the public in their best possible condition;
- Minimising the running costs of the property, and the Capex outlays for the property;
- Driving non-lease income and initiatives such as Casual Leasing and Licensing deals;
- Managing the administration and reporting function for all aspects of the properties including financials and inspections of property;
- University degree taken as preference (Property, Commerce, Business, Finance or Legal related);
- Exposure to a corporate environment favoured;
- Experience in dealing with external corporates clients/customers;
- Competency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)