Property Manager - Office & Industrial Real Estate
An excellent opportunity for a junior-level property professional to join a great brand and derive unique and rare exposure to an all-round property investment environment. This is a position where their property career can accelerate more rapidly, gaining exposure to Development, Asset Management as well as more Senior Property Management focused tasks.
Reporting to a Portfolio Manager, the Property Manager is responsible for assisting with the physical management and administration of lease obligations relevant to the Property Management function. This includes responsibility for the condition and presentation of the portfolio assets.
Assisting the Portfolio Manager, this person will partake in the full range of duties, including:
- Day to day management of a range of commercial assets;
- Assist in executing financial performance of a range of commercial assets;
- Attend to various tenant matters whilst representing the client brand to the highest level of customer service;
- Liaise with external contractors and consultants;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly investor reporting;
- Liaise with and support external agency staff in relation to the leasing and sale of property assets.
You should possess a Degree in a relevant discipline such as Real Estate, Property Economics, Finance, Commerce or equivalent, ideally with a minimum 1 year of experience in property and be able to handle
difficult situations and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- To succeed in this role, you will ideally have:
- High level of independence, adaptability and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Demonstrate proficient standards of Excel skills;
- Competency in core Microsoft Office software packages;
- The ability to build strong working relationships with clients, colleagues, tenants and contractors.