Commercial Property Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Property Manager|
|Job Published:||22 February 2021|
This is a leading international Property company that boasts very strong leadership with a high performing team and sought after culture.
What’s on offer
The client is in the market for a relief Property Manager to join an established and growing part of the business.
The role will involve the day to day management of a portfolio of commercial assets.
Specific duties include:
• Liaise with tenants and resolve issues that may arise
• Financial management of assets including, rent collection, arrears management, rent reviews;
• Carry out regular property inspections, maintenance recording and compliance checks;
• Lease management, including maintaining a schedule of critical pertaining to each lease, involvement in renewals
• Compliance and checks checklist creation and management;
• Diligent use and co-ordination of property management database.
Previous experience in a similar role
Previous experience across commercial portfolios
Must have a minimum of 4 years property management experience
Must have certificate of Registration
What To Do
If this role sounds like you, click "Apply" to find out more information.