We are working in partnership with a leading Australian Property group with a business model the envy of the industry. Due to their strong reputation in the market and ambitious growth plans, they are looking to bolster their commercial finance support in their Developments team.
We are looking for a career driven Commercial Manager with a strong bias towards commercial decision support and business partnering.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner the Finance and Business Leadership teams to ensure strategic plans are achieved and exceeded
- Analysing project feasibilities, Data Analysis, and proposals
- Decision support advice and analysis to a broad stakeholder group
- Preparation and review of business cases, including presentation to senior leaders/executives
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and implementation to improve financial viability
- Ensuring projects are delivered in line with the approved business cases
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business, or commerce)
- Membership of CFA/CPA/CA or equivalent
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in:
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to deliver objectives
- Experience in a previous Developments Finance role
- Extensive demonstrated experience in analysing and interpreting financial data and building business cases
- Experience in developing, tracking, and reporting financial and non- financial information
- Knowledge of and experience in using ERP’s, Reporting Systems, Business Intelligence & Data Analytics tools.