- Sydney CBD role (work from home initially)
- Exceptional commercial opportunity in multinational corporate
- Up to $160,000 + super + bonus
We have been engaged by a multi-billion dollar Australian subsidiary of an overseas listed company to assist in the development of their Investment Management function.
You will be 2ic to the GM of Finance for Investment Management and will manage the strategic CAPEX and OPEX projects from a financial perspective.
- Review business cases submissions prior to submission
- Provide financial support in the ongoing strategic review of all growth & efficiency initiatives
- Manage Capex investments to ensure ROI
- Ensure the pipeline of investment and forecast cash flows are accurate
- Prepare monthly management reporting and forecasts on projects
- Assist with the transition of projects to the NCA project management tool
- CA Big 4 (preferable) or CFA +
- Commercial Finance and/or Corporate Finance Experience
- Exceptional business partnering and stakeholder management skills
Please apply and submit your CV by following the prompts or, for further information, call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720