- Commercial finance leadership position
- Support the GM of a pivotal division
- CBD location
Our client, a leading multinational corporate based in the CBD, is looking for an experienced commercial / financial manager to support a key business unit. As the "mini-CFO" you will support the GM of the business unit as well as the Group Commercial Finance leadership team, in providing sound financial counsel, guidance and advice.
The role combines financial and non-financial stakeholder engagement and the successful applicant will have the ability to use complex data to provide business insight, demonstrate the key business drivers and utilise this information to provide effective decision support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the budget and forecast for the business unit
- Monitor year-to-date performance against budget, forecast and prior year results
- Provide the commercial and financial insight required to drive business case preparation
- Support the month end management reporting process
- Providing commercial, analytical and stakeholder support to all commercial decision making
- Lead and develop the team with a mentoring approach and collegiate style
You will be degree qualified and have completed a CA, CPA, MBA or CFA qualification, with a proven track record in a similar role. You will be able to clearly demonstrate your experience working effectively across stakeholder groups and have strong analytical skills.
Moreover, your ability to work manage multiple projects, stakeholders and deadlines will be demonstrable in both your CV and in an interview context.
To register your interest, please apply by following the prompts sending us a Word Doc version of your CV. For additional information please call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720