- Work closely with business to formulate medium to long term financial and strategic plan
- Work with divisional heads and category managers to build their annual budgets and forecasts
- Produce models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors
- Prepare and deliver monthly management reporting
- Analyse financial and operational results to better understand company performance
You will ideally have financial management experience in a commercial environment including experience in budgeting and forecasting, financial analysis, financial reporting systems and preparing financial statements and reports. A relevant Bachelors degree as well as CA/CPA is required. Experience in the Big Four would also be highly desirable.
You will have highly developed interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively and liaise with all people at all levels (both internal and external). Strong attention to detail and a process driven approach is also essential.
To register your interest please submit your CV by following the prompts. For further information please contact Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720