- Commercial Finance leadership in a growth phase pre-IPO company
- Build and present financial models to support M&A activity and tendering
- $150,000 plus super and bonus
We are working with a leading organisation within its sector, which not only operates effectively within its niche but is driven by strong commercial and CSR values. Joining the team as Commercial Finance Manager at an exciting period you will support an aggressive acquisition program and help develop the finance function in preparation for an IPO.
Reporting to the CFO, this role will be the key support to the CFO and Head of Corporate Strategy in the commercial management of the group
- Build and present financial models to support acquisition and tendering activity.
- Develop high-level reporting and analysis to support the board and external reporting.
- Provide reporting and analysis on historical performance, forecasting and target business areas in preparation for IPO.
- Develop management reporting tools
- Provide support for the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Develop financial models and reporting tools to support financial and commercial processes to aid decision making.
To register your interest please submit your CV by following the prompts. Alternatively, call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720 for further information.