Our client is instantly recognisable ASX listed group that has experienced strong growth in recent years. They have built an enviable diversified portfolio of assets and are now looking to build on their current position. With a strong balance sheet and a track record of consistent profitability, the company is poised for further growth and development with a long-term focus. Due to a maternity leave they require a Commercial Finance Manager for a period of 12 months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive performance analysis versus forecasts, providing insight into factors influencing performance and present recommendations for improvement to management
- Financial planning and capital management activities
- Deliver Group financial impacts assessment of potential investment or divestment activities across the business, this can include acquisitions, developments, disposals or M&A activity
- Manage and develop high performing team
- Provision of commercial decision support to a range of senior stakeholders
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business, or commerce)
- Membership of CPA/CA/CFA or equivalent
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in:
- Modelling & Financial Impacts Analysis, Capital Management, forecasting and reporting with a large organisation or a proven track record from Big 4 TS or Advisory
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to deliver key objectives
- Experience in developing, tracking and reporting financial and non- financial information
- Advanced Excel/modelling skills
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Fraser Chapman on email@example.com & 0424 155 675.