We are working in partnership with a highly prestigious and recognisable ASX organisation. As the business continues to innovate and with a strong reputation in the market they are going from strength to strength.
We are looking for a career driven Commercial Business Partner, the role plays a pivotal role in partnering with the divisional GM to provide commercial and analytical support. The role gets involved in managing the forecasting and budgeting process, monitoring financial performance against plans and the application of a business partnering model in supporting the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain productive value-added relationships with all stakeholders across the business units including the divisional General Manager.
- Providing financial & commercial advice, planning & reporting and analytical insights to the divisional Leadership Team in relation to financial and commercial performance.
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and year-end management reports.
- Prepare monthly financial and managerial reports to support the achievement of organisational objectives
- Take a lead in in the implementation of improvement initiatives developed either at the National or BU Level.
- Business cases based on analysis and discussion and advise of the impact to the business unit.
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business or commerce)
- Membership of CFA/CPA/CA or equivalent
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in
- Ideally 5+ years of experience and proven success in relevant roles
- First-hand experience of management accounts planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to deliver objectives
- Experience in analysing and interpreting financial and management information