We are working in partnership with a highly prestigious and recognisable ASX organisation. As the business continues to innovate and with a strong reputation in the market they are going from strength to strength.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills as a Commercial Manager. The role plays a pivotal role in partnering with the divisional GM to provide commercial and analytical support to key projects within the business. You will also manage a team. The role gets involved in managing the forecasting and budgeting process, monitoring financial performance against plans and the application of a business partnering model in supporting the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain productive value-added relationships with all stakeholders across the business units including the divisional General Manager.
- Provide insightful analysis enabling strategic goals to be delivered
- Provide financial & commercial advice, planning & reporting and analytical insights to the divisional Leadership Team in relation to the performance of relevant portfolio projects
- Business cases based on analysis and discussion and advise of the impact to the business unit.
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business or commerce)
- Membership of CFA/CPA/CA or equivalent
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in
- Providing commercial in relation to projects and a requisite understanding of planning & reporting needed. .
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders to deliver objectives
- Experience in analysing and interpreting financial and management information