- Fast paced FMCG business
- North Ryde location
- Great Career opportunities
ASX Listed business undergoing substantial growth, where every day presents new and exciting challenges in a dynamic environment.
Purpose of this role
This role has become available due to an internal promotion. As the Commercial Analyst you will work alongside a Commercial Manager providing key analysis and financial data to support key decisions to increase performance of this important part of our value chain.
- Partner with the business to provide commercial analysis to support key business decisions
- Develop options for strategic and operational improvements presenting the opportunities and potential risks attached to each option
- Following initiatives from identification through to implementation, including: business case creation, with input from cross functional teams to support investment in improvement initiatives; implementation planning and management; benefit tracking.
- Support the continuous improvement program using data modelling practices and analysing findings
- Manage process improvement projects and support the business to implement process improvements
- 3-4+ years experience in an analyst role with proven ability to model, analyse, budget & forecast in a commercial environment
- Strong communication & presentation skills to present data for both financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Able to tackle multiple projects simultaneously with time management & organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with a keen interest & skill in financial analysis and problem solving abilities
- A degree in accounting or finance
Please apply ASAP for consideration