- Deliver budgets, forecast trends, reporting and performance driver analysis.
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Circa $120,000 per annum
The mandate is to develop reporting and processes to ensure internal and external stakeholders are provided with the best service. This will include helping the business to make informed decisions on performance and to be involved in future growth opportunities.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Create and consolidate the budget and forecast
- Provide product performance analysis
- Provide high-quality reporting and maximise automation
- Identify emerging risks and opportunities while monitoring financial performance
- Identify and implement process improvements and generate process efficiencies
- Work with various stakeholder groups to develop new revenue streams and initiatives
- Fully CA/CPA qualified ideal but not necessary
- Experience in a similar role in large complex organisation(s)
- Previous experience in providing forecasts, budgets and preparing reports
- Self-motivated and proactive to drive improvements
To register your interest please submit your resume by following the prompts. For further information please call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720.