This multi billion consumer goods business has a global reach and is a market leader providing reliable and high quality products. Due to their strong reputation in the market and internal promotion they are looking to bolster their commercial finance team. It offers genuine career development opportunities both locally and abroad, along with an attractive range of employee benefits.
We are looking for a Commercial Analyst early in there career with a strong bias towards commercial decision support and financial modelling.
Key responsibilities include:
- Commercial and financial modelling and analysis
- Delivery of sales strategy and analysis
- Decision support advice and analysis to a broad stakeholder group
- Analysing clients and their business environment
- Gathering internal and external data and supporting the delivery of insights
- Providing ad hoc strategic support to management
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in:
- Translating data into practical recommendation
- Financial analysis and modelling skills
- Understanding and applying new technologies
- VBA, Power BI, SQL preferred but not essential
- 1st movers from a Big 4 transactional services or modelling teams woud be highly regarded as would relevant experience within commercial roles
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business or commerce)