An opportunity has arisen with a client of mine whose looking for a key team member to be a part of a cloud security team focusing on AWS security.
The ideal candidate will need to have a passion for security, trial and error as well as having at least 3 years 'AWS experience, securing infrastructure and applications within the Amazon cloud using the shared responsibility model.
- Assist with the build of security tooling in order to support CI, CD through to production
- Support the development of security operations for monitoring, testing, audit and compliance
- Assist the Infrastructure team to improve the platform availability using automated protection mechanisms
- Design, coordinate and manage security testing to verify the security of systems and cloud applications and drive the remediation of identified vulnerabilities
- Provide security risk assessment & recommendations, ensuring appropriate controls are in place to protect the wider business and its consumers
- Remain on top of cloud security advisories, alerts, security trends and practices
- Contribute to enhancing development processes and tooling that highlight security issues and risks early
- Willing to prove out security methodologies through the production of prototype code in your chosen language
- Able to apply security principles across a wide variety of development languages
- Act as an security SME for all things security and be proactive within security communities and meet ups
- A passion for security and its processes
- Hands on experience in security, specifically in AWS cloud (CloudWatch, CloudTrail etc.)
- DevSecOps approach to cloud security
- Identity and Access Management
- Risk Management
- Intrusion detection
- Network Engineering
- Agile / Scrum working practices
Apply via Seek.
Hannah Banks - LinkedIn