Join a global market leader in an exciting phase of growth
$100k + Super / 3 Days in the office - 2 days WFH
Our client, a leading Private Equity backed corporate in the midst of unprecedented growth, is looking for a qualified Financial Accountant to join their busy finance team. With offices on the North Shore they are looking for an experienced candidate with strong communication skills to support financial accounting, managerial planning and commercial decision-making.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare and analyse month end entries to support the month-end close process.
- Review commercial operations expenditure and purchasing.
- Validate invoices from third-party auditor.
- Assist with commercial operations by ensuring the transactions of the company owned franchises are recorded in the correct period.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations with focus on inventory counts, funding requirements and operating cash flow.
- Assist with ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant experience with a strong customer service background. This role would suit a candidate with strong attention to detail who enjoys interacting with people. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to work independently is needed. Willingness to learn and a positive working attitude is also essential.
To register your interest please submit your CV for following the prompts or call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720 for more information.