Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare and analyse month end entries to support the month end close process.
- Review commercial operations expenditure and purchasing.
- Validate invoices from third party auditor.
- Assist with commercial operations by ensuring the transactions of the company owned franchises are recorded in the correct period.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations with focus on inventory counts, funding requirements and operating cash flow.
- Assist with ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant experience with a strong customer service background. This role would suit a candidate with strong attention to detail who enjoys interacting with people. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to work independently is needed. Willingness to learn and a positive working attitude is also essential.
To register your interest please submit your CV for following the prompts or call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720 for more information.