- Client Services/Admin/Reception opportunity in Sydney CBD
- Large national insurance company | 12 month contract
- Foot in the corporate door/from from hospo - take step in career & exposure to large corporate!
Are you looking to take that next step in your career? Currently working as a Receptionist, or want to get your foot into the corporate world within administration? Look no further!
This corporate insurance company, based in amazing offices in Sydney CBD, are looking for a Reception/Admin gun to join one of their departments as a Client Services Assistant on a 12 month contract.
This role has varied duties, which include:
- Meeting assistance including room set up, catering delivery and ad hoc requests
- Room rearranging - moving desks and chairs
- Kitchen duties - loading dishwasher, stocking and ordering
- Covering other departments or reception during holiday periods
- Meet and greet clients and visitors in polite, professional and friendly manner
- Cover the Concierge/Reception desk as required
- Support with internal and external events
- General administration support as required including general document prep, room bookings and liaising within internal and external contacts
- Additional ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have a positive 'can-do' attitude - nothing is too much trouble. Competent IT skills, a customer service focus and the ability to problem solve and work under pressure are a must. Naturally well presented, you are comfortable to initially greet important visitors, as well as manage conflicting priorities. You are happy to run around getting things ready and keeping things ticking along.
This is an excellent opportunity to step into more of the corporate world and gain invaluable exposure to how a large national business works. It would be a great stepping stone to pursue a career in administration/reception. For the right candidate there could potentially be further permanent opportunities within the business.
Hit the APPLY button now as this role is sure to move quickly!