- Distinguished, boutique investment management firm
- Drive exceptional client service and communications
- $150k plus generous bonus
Reporting to the Head of Client Services and Marketing and working collaboratively with the distribution team and other departments, this role will give you significant opportunity to combine your expertise across investor relationships, client service and marketing communications:
- Deliver superior customer service to new and existing clients spanning institutional, wholesale, retail and direct.
- Provide guidance and insight into effective customer service initiatives that can support their position and reputation in the market.
- Drive client services activity and initiatives to support sales and retention activities.
- Act as an escalation point for management of first line email and phone enquiries from investors or related parties.
- Build and develop the relationship with external registry providers to improve our client service capability and adopt ‘best in class’ practices to ensure our investors are surprised and delighted with their experience with the organisation.
- Assist in the creation, sign-off and audit of monthly client deliverables including fund newsletters, mandate reports, presentations, white papers etc.
- Oversee the efficient and accurate delivery of fund-level data throughout various external channels including the company website, research houses, the ASX, platforms etc.
- Support and assist in the successful execution of events spanning product launches, research round tables, roadshows and bespoke events through the preparation of presentations, event marketing, registration management and merchandising.
- Act as the brand custodian, ensuring that the full suite of client statements and marketing materials comply with brand guidelines.
What It Will Take To Succeed
- A passion and curiosity about funds management and investment markets, coupled with an understanding of the challenges faced by advisers, brokers, platforms etc.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing to wholesale channels.
- Experience with outsourced registry provider relationship management.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously.
- A demonstrated track record of building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to develop and drive processes.
- Post graduation qualifications (eg Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investments or CIMA, etc.) will be regarded favourably.