In this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the design of residential and commercial projects and related activities under the guidance of the Senior Designers;
- Working in a team of civil design professionals, whilst liaising with clients on a regular basis;
- Provides and takes a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to the Senior Engineer or fellow staff members to enable efficient communication;
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 3 years' experience in VIC as a Civil Water Designer;
- Intermediate skills in the usage of 2FLOW, DRAINS, HEC-RAS and 12D software;
- Previous experience working on land development projects with WSUD, including drainage, storm water modelling and high-level water analysis;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak with clients, project managers and stakeholders confidently;
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established engineering consultancy who have a solid pipeline of work and are growing across a number of offices and teams at present.
Apply now or call Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information!