This is a great role with a specialist company who provide design and delivery services to local councils in SEQ, including working on projects including: telco structures, residential and commercial developments, renewable energy farms etc.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Lead and coordinate a team of engineers
- Review and identify improvement in design documentation.
- Finalise technical documentation (i.e. reports/letters/designs).
- Liaise with clients, members of the public and subcontractors.
- Conduct and/or coordinate site inspections when necessary.
- Relevant tertiary education accredited by Engineers Australia
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role locally, liaising with councils on residential and commercial developments in SEQ
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Hold an open driver’s license, hold a White Card and have own vehicle.