Talent Web has been secured by an engineering consultancy in Kingaroy, QLD, to secure their newly created role for a Team Leader due to consistent project growth!
This thriving engineering consultancy in Regional QLD has a loyal and strong client base with local councils in the region as well as TMR and have grown to a team of 6 in recent years. Services include civil design and drafting, project management and contract administration.
In this role you will:
- Provide technical leadership to the team of 4 Engineers and Project Managers;
- Win business through your network as well as key account management and building on the company's existing relationships;
- Ensure projects are resourced adequately and that operations are carried out in a cost-effective and appropriate manner;
- Manage budgets and project finances.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Civil Engineer looking to take a step up in their career or someone looking for a bit of a change of scenery! We're looking for candidates with the following attributes for the role:
- 5-10 years' experience locally as a Civil Engineer within a consulting environment;
- RPEQ accreditation, or very close to attainment;
- A personable and likable team player personality and excellent communications skills;
- Previous experience leading a small team would be an advantage but not necessary.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is going from strength to strength and contribute to their growth, while also avoiding the rat race and work in Regional QLD! Apply now or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information.