In this role you will be responsible for:
- Be able to lead urban and land development projects and related activities with minimal guidance;
- Managing a team of Civil Engineers, Designer and Drafters whilst liaising with clients on a regular basis;
- Strengthening existing relationships in the SEQ market and developing new business in the public and private sector;
- Attending site inspections to ensure projects are running smoothly;
- Provides and takes a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to the Project Lead or fellow staff members to enable efficient communication.
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- 10+ years' experience in QLD as a Civil Engineer;
- CPEng and RPEQ accreditation ideal but not a necessity;
- Previous experience working on urban development projects;
- A solid network of clients in the development sector in SEQ, with a focus on Brisbane and Gold Coast.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established engineering consultancy with a clear career path into project management and design management.
Apply now or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!