Talent Web is looking for an experienced Civil Engineer for a permanent, full-time Team Leader position in St Leonards with a multidisciplinary, global engineering consultancy.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Be able to lead urban and land development projects and related activities with minimal guidance;
- Managing a team of Civil Engineers, Designer and Drafters whilst liaising with clients on a regular basis;
- Attending site inspections to ensure projects are running smoothly;
- Support the Civil Group Manager with business development activities and resourcing for the team.
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 10 years' experience in Sydney as a Civil Engineer;
- CPEng accreditation ideal but not a necessity;
- A solid understanding in the use of DRAINS, MUSIC and Civil 3D;
- Previous experience working on urban and land development projects in Sydney;
- Project management and team leadership experience, working on multiple projects at once, delivering them on time and within budget;
This is a fantastic opportunity with to lead a team with one of the best team and company cultures I've seen, reporting in to an awesome manager.
Apply now or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!